Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Make some noise!

Well tomorrow is the day. I have to go in for a Stereo-tactic Biopsy on my breast. This is the 4th time they have cut on me for wierd stuff in my breasts. It doesn't get any easier no matter how many times you go through it. To be honest I'm scared again. I figure that sooner or later my luck is going to run out and they will find something bad.
So if you can, tomorrow around 2PM central standard time MAKE SOME NOISE! If you are a drummer beat me out a good rhythm. If you aren't a drummer what's wrong with you! Turn over a trash can, get out a cooking pot or just clap a few times for me.
Okay so if you would feel like a total idiot doing any of these you can just light me a candle or send out a prayer for me. I need all the positive you can muster up! I don't care where it comes from or from what spirituality.
Thanks everybody!
Hope I have some funnier stuff to post in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment